6 wines and spirits that won’t break the bank this Christmas
Dan Murphy’s just published a huge Christmas catalogue with 450 gift ideas. If that sounds overwhelming, here are 6 of the best specials:
- Cointreau have released a special edition of their orange liqueur in time for Christmas, featuring a sparkling prism pattern on the bottle. This is exclusive to Dan Murphy’s and is on sale for only $44.95 which also happens to be the lowest retail price anywhere in Australia.
- Danish designer Georg Jensen and Tasmanian winemaker Heemskerk have teamed up to create Georg Jensen Hallmark Cuvée. It’s considered one of Australia’s finest sparkling wines and features a beautifully designed reusable bottle stopper. This wine has been rated 98 points and is on sale at Dan Murphy’s for the bargain price of $32.30 in any six or $34 for a single bottle.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is regarded as the best of the Johnnie Walker range of scotch whiskey, with only one in 10,000 Johnnie Walker casks meeting their Blue Label standard. Dan Murphy’s are selling 200mL bottles for only $40 which is far below what you’d expect to pay. Available online only.
- Chandon Brut is one of Australia’s most loved sparkling wines. Dan Murphy’s have dropped the price to $16.80 which is a huge discount from the normal price of $23.80.
- Leeuwin Estate is considered one of Australia’s finest makers of Chardonnay. Dan Murphy’s have dropped the price of Leeuwin Estate Prelude Chardonnay to $25.20 in any six, down from $30.39.
- Wirra Wirra Church Block is one of Australia’s favourite red wines. Dan Murphy’s have dropped the price to $15.20 in any six, down from $18.99.
Order online to guarantee these prices. Dan Murphy’s offer a handy “Click and Collect” service where you order online and collect the order from the front counter of your local Dan Murphy’s store. If you’re too busy or live too far away from a Dan Murphy’s store you can have the order delivered to your door.