How to get free delivery when buying wine online
Did you know that most wine retailers offer free delivery? Some retailers offer it all the time, while others only offer it for large orders or during special sales. Here’s a simple guide:
- WineMarket: Free delivery on all orders.
- Dan Murphy’s: Free delivery for all products in the Connections range, and free delivery on orders over $300.
- Wine Selectors: Free delivery on orders above $299.
- WineStar: Free delivery for cases of a dozen wines, including mixed dozens.
- VinoMofo: Normally charges for delivery, but delivery is free during special sales. Free delivery seems to occur more often on Wednesdays.
- First Choice Liquor: Free delivery on orders above $150, excluding orders containing beer, cider or premixes.