Jacob's Creek Reserve Chardonnay Pinot Noir

Combines the flavours and structure of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Secondary fermentation in bottle has added creamy and bready complexity to the wine while retaining vibrant fruit aromas and flavours.

Related products

Patrick of Coonawarra Mother of Pearl Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir

This exciting sparkling Chardonnay Pinot from Patrick in the Coonawarra is a vibrant combination of fruits from the sea and vine which have contributed to the development of this unique sparkling. Mother of Pearl pays homage to the ancient, shell encrusted sea beds of the Limestone Coast which today serve as the foundation for the region's premier vineyards. Fresh and racy on the palate with a lingering flavour that has a definite maritime feel to it, the finish follows with a long and persistent flavour.

Tomich Hill M Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir

Tomich's

Katnook Estate Founder's Block Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir

Katnook Estate is one Coonawarra's premiere producers. Renowned for their Cabernet Sauvignon, not many people know they handle sparkling wine extremely well also. Premium Chardonnay (around 80%) and Pinot Noir (the other 20%) are aged for more than three years before the creation of this terrific, fruit focused wine.

Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rosé

Another fantastic bubbles from the team at Jacob's Creek who continue to produce great quality sparklings for some great prices. The blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes displays an elegant soft pink colour with an attractive marriage of lemon citrus flavours with fresh strawberry and red currant characters.

Jacob's Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir

Jacob's Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir Sparkling is the favourite of many Fine Wine Managers at Dan Murphy's as the ultimate "party" sparkling wine. Jacob's Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir consistently out shines the more expensive opposition for freshness and vibrancy. The citrus and toasted cashew flavours of Chardonnay are married beautifully to the fresh bread crust characters of Pinot Noir.

T'Gallant Chardonnay Pinot Noir Non Vintage

TGallant Chardonnay Pinot Noir is fresh and dry with citrus and white peach aromas, citrus flavours and a creamy texture. Bright and vibrant with a delicate sparkling bead, it is a classic sparkling wine that makes a great aperitif or complement to light salads, canapes and seafood.

Wolf Blass Red Label Chardonnay Pinot Noir Premium Cuvée

Wolf Blass Red Label Premium Cuvée has had a long and distinguised history at major wine shows in the past, where this value-for-money sparkling shows qualities well above its station. Containing a depth and complexity with refreshingly dry characters of stone fruit with soft yeast-derived toastiness and lasting minerality. A great dinner starter.

Dorrien Estate Brut Chardonnay Pinot Noir Non Vintage

This fresh, lively Brut Chardonnay Pinot Noir comes from Dorrien Estate, one of Australia's best kept secrets. Since its first vintage in 1988 they've produced small batch premium wines and formed a strong international reputation thanks to numerous awards and trophies. You'll enjoy this Sparkling wine for its abundant fresh fruit balanced by crisp acidity. Enjoy it with fresh seafood and good friends!

Chandon Brut

Chandon Non Vintage Brut is a classic in Australian sparkling. Well loved and a firm favourite by those who love a bit of bubble in their glass. Quality has always been a constant with Chandon Brut and has become a benchmark for every other Australian sparkling to aspire to. Fresh, vibrant and always reliable, Chandon Brut should be enjoyed with seafood or as a part of any celebration.

Jacobs Creek Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir Non Vintage

Jacob's Creek Chardonnay Pinot Noir consistently out shines the more expensive opposition for freshness and vibrancy. The citrus and toasted cashew flavours of Chardonnay are married beautifully to the fresh bread crust characters of Pinot Noir.