Charles de Cazanove Tradition Blanc de Blancs Non Vintage

.

Related products

Blue Pyrenees Midnight Cuvee

This stylish sparkling has an elegant, delicate nose of green apples and citrus fruit. The palate is crisp and lively, the flavours in the lemon and lime spectrum with attractive minerally and acidity running through. A very classy fizz.

Château de Bligny Blanc de Blanc Non Vintage

Château de Bligny Blanc de Blanc NV has a nose of fresh, salty sea air with hints of ripe fruits. Very fresh on the palate with an elegant, silky and long finish.

Canard Duchene Brut Rose Non Vintage

Refined and elegant, the cuvée Brut Rosé is perfect addition to your evening aperitif or soirée. .Nose: Intense aromas of fresh fruits, predominantly strawberry and raspberry. Eye: Slightly rosy hue, beautiful pearl finish, with fine bubbles. Palate: Notes of red fruit and subtle spicy aromas.

Ca' Del Bosco Cuvee Prestige Non Vintage

Ca' del Bosco Cuvée Prestige Franciacorta 2007 saw the inception of this Extra Brut cuvée, hewn of circa 80% Chardonnay, a smidgeon of Pinot Bianco and around 15% of Pinot Nero. Approximately 80% of the blend hails from the most recent base year, while the remaining 20%, or thereabouts, is made up of older reserve wines to impart depth, intensity and complexity, while evincing considerable textural authority. Hand-picked, with each berry abstemiously selected, this versatile wine is crafted in stainless steel, with 25 months on lees. Scents of apricot, glazed quince and truffled toast careen along juicy acid beams.

House of Arras Blanc de Blancs

Australia's premier sparkling winemaker, Ed Carr, produces elite sparkling wines that border on the perfection. The equal to any prestigious Champagne, House of Arras have a track record of releasing Australia's finest examples. Here the new Arras Blanc de Blancs is the latest to join the range and is a sparkling wine that truly expresses the attributes of prestige Tasmanian Chardonnay, meticulous winemaking and extensive age on yeast lees. Hands on techniques including gentle whole bunch pressing, fermentation on light lees which went through 100% malolactic and almost 10 years in tirage were employed. The wine itself is a masterpiece that possesses a brilliant clarity and ultra-fine persistent bead. Lifted citrus of grapefruit and lemon zest are complimented with buttered toast.

Champagne Charles Orban Blanc de Blancs

Champagne Charles Orban is a another fantastic grower/producer Champagne to offer simply amazing value-for-money for authentic Champagne. From a hands-on producer who have been tending their vineyards for decades, Charles Orban Blanc de Blanc is made from 100% estate grown Chardonnay that has a discrete nose of butter and nuttiness rounded by a palate with hints of brioche. A complex, mouth-filling boutique Champagne perfect as an aperitif or alongside many heartier meals.

Château de Bligny Blanc de Blanc Cuvée Spéciale Millésime

Château de Bligny Blanc de Blanc Cuvée Spéciale Millésime has an elegant and rich bouquet. Complex, ripe fruit nose (figs and apricots) with hints of aniseed and liquorice. Structured and still fresh on the palate, it has flavours of cinnamon, nuts and candied fruit flavours with a very long and pleasant finish.

Grant Burge Sparkling Pinot Noir Non Vintage Chardonnay

Grant Burge Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay displays copper hues and exhibits aromas of ripe strawberries, rose petals and peaches, in addition to subtle biscuit and hazelnut notes from its attractive and luxurious bouquet. The smooth and vibrant palate is rife with flavours of bread dough, oysters and strawberry, which provide a creamy mouthfeel and crisp mineral acidity, finally culminating in a delicate and lingering finale. Made for consumption upon release, this sparkling white wine pairs wonderfully with grilled seafood platters and canapes, and tastes great even on its own. 

Canard Duchene Rose Champagne

Refined and elegant, the cuvée Brut Rosé is perfect addition to your evening aperitif or soirée. .Nose: Intense aromas of fresh fruits, predominantly strawberry and raspberry. Eye: Slightly rosy hue, beautiful pearl finish, with fine bubbles. Palate: Notes of red fruit and subtle spicy aromas.

Caledonia Blanc De Blanc ‘Methode Ancestral’

Caledonia Australis Umbra Methode Ancestral 2015 vintage is a gold in colour with light bubbles. The nose has aromas of pineapple, pepper, quince, and rockmelon. The palate has good acidity and zine with stone fruit, ripe lemon, and pineapple flavours with a crisp, bright finish. This chardonnay is produced from organic certified fruit using the methode ancestral style (petillant naturel), where the primary ferment continues its magic in bottle. An ancestral fizz comes from late ripening patch of the vineyard.