The best
  • red wine
  • white wine
  • champagne
  • rosé
  • whisky
  • spirits
  • beer
deals in Australia

Midday Somewhere tracks Australia’s top retailers to help you buy your favourite drinks at rock bottom prices.

Join for free How it works

Logan

Logan Weemala Pinot Noir

Logan hails from the Mudgee region in southern New South Wales, although the Weemala Pinot Noir is from their Orange vineyards, located towards their south west. Showing brilliant red hues and cherry aromas followed by strawberry and thyme flavours with a great earthy finish.

Logan Weemala Pinot Gris

Weemala is an Aboriginal word for 'good view' which is what you get when you go this vineyard this Pinot Gris has produced a lovely mandarin and pear nose with flavours of quince and lime.

Logan Sauvignon Blanc

Logan Sauvignon Blanc has delicious aromas of passionfruit, lime and sage. The palate zings with flavours of guava and pink grapefruit before a long minerally finish.

Logan Weemala Merlot

Champions of cool-climate New South Wales, Logan have produced a Merlot with balanced fruit sweetness with true complexity. There is plenty of smooth, rich and voluptuous fruit on offer while fine-grained tannin and structured acid add a further dimension to this luscious wine. One could certainly argue that this is the perfect food match wine.

Logan Apple Tree Flat Semillon Sauvignon Blanc

A nice drop from Mudgee in NSW, Logan Apple Tree Flat Sauvignon Semillon Blanc is clean and fresh, with plenty of nice citrus and nut flavours. Offering terrific value for money, this is a great summer wine that you can enjoy with seafood or a light creamy pasta.

Logan Apple Tree Flat Merlot

A drink now style of Merlot with rich aromas of raspberry and violets.

Logan Apple Tree Flat Shiraz

Logan's Apple Tree Flat wines pay homage to the people, places and experiences of the Logan winery on the label, but also within the bottle. Quality, varietal and terroir specific can be used to describe these wines and inparticular the Shiraz. In the glass the wine is a lovely crimson red colour which precedes a nose of fresh red berries and hint of earthen tones. In the mouth the wine truly sings with a mixture of berries, plums and spice.

Logan Ridge of Tears Riesling

The Ridge of Tears Orange Riesling has a perfume of orange blossom, lime leaf, lavender, mandarin peel and wet stone. The sleek palate has a seamless flow with flavours of lime cordial, red apple and ginger before a bright, long finish.

Logan Weemala Shiraz Viognier

Logan Clementine De La Mer

The Clementine de la mer white blend is a little cloudy like the ocean with a pale yellow gold colour. It has bright aromas of grapefruit, passionfruit, rose, poached quince and nashi pear with white peach, orange peel and the salty tang of sea spray on the palate. The blend is 70% Semillon, with the remaining 30% made up of Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Gewurztraminer. All of the grapes were fermented on their skins by wild yeasts. No finings were used. The wine was bottled unfiltered.